Simply FIFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Simply Fifa!

FIFA 14 - Amazing 10k Hybrid!

4 posters

Go down

FIFA 14 - Amazing 10k Hybrid! Empty FIFA 14 - Amazing 10k Hybrid!

Post by Benficafan Sun Mar 16 2014, 22:35

This is the team -
FIFA 14 - Amazing 10k Hybrid! 6a7b4d0d953f8d5496f91d1029bef948 http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/8334757/

When I posted my last review, someone told me to make a 10k team and review it and here it is!

I used this team online for almost 15 games and I absolutely loved it!

Ruffier - One of the most under-used keepers on this game, I have been using this guy since FIFA12 when he was a beast and I love him since there. He is not the tallest keeper, but he is not small... he is 188cm, has amazing reflexes and amazing diving!

Debuchy - I had Sagna in his place but in the 2nd game, he got injured and I bought Debuchy and since then I have been using him in all the games! He is a really well-rounded defender! He is fast, has good defending, has amazing crossing and has decent headers which imo is really important for a full-back because they need to stop those crosses to the 2nd post!

Kaboul - The best cheap CB in the game? Hell yeah! This guy has got it all! He is really strong so he can outstrength almost everyone in this game, he is tall, has pace... he is the perfect CB!

Sakho - He is really similar to Kaboul but a bit worse although he scores a lot more goals for me in corners! Sakho has medium/high workrates which is perfect so he always stays back and defends!

Gibbs - For his price, he is the best LB in the BPL! He is also a really all-rounded full-back. He is fast, has good defending, he is tall so for 800 coins you can't ask for more!

Fer - The star of this team! He is probably one of the best non-rares CM, if not the best! He is fast, really strong (87 strength), really good heading (85 heading + 84 jumping) that makes him unbeatable in the air and he also has good defending! In 4-5-1, the CM is the most important position because it is him that makes it work, it his him that needs to be there to stop the counter-attacks and he does it perfectly! He has high/high workrates, which mean that he is everywhere!

Narsingh - One of the players that really surprised me! I used him there because I wanted Wijnaldum in the team because I knew he was amazing and Narsingh was the player that I needed so Wijnaldum has the perfect chemistry... so I used him and I love him! He is really fast ( 93 pace ), has amazing dribbling (the ball just sticks to his foot, his agility and balance seem much higher and that along with the 4* skills is just perfect)!

Young - I don't know why but I had never used Young this year, I always went with Schurrle or Willian so I decided to go with him and I am really happy :)He is just like Narsingh in the other wing but like 5 times better, he is way more agile, his skills just come perfectly and is really hard to take the ball of him! His shot is also really amazing! I love the wingers on this team!

Wijnaldum - I absolutely love this guy! He is a 78 rated player but he plays like an 86 rated one! He is really really fast, he also has amazing dribbling and he is strong for a CAM! Just like Narsingh and Young he is agile and has 4* skills, has amazing passing and has a rocket of a shot! If you use this team, or Wijnaldum try to shoot outside of the box... I guarantee you that it will go in!

Sneijder - The best rated player on the pitch is totally different from my other CAM, but he is also really good! Sneijder is the player in my team that got the most assists! He has amazing passing stats, such as 90 vision, 89 long passing, 87 short passing which is amazing and it will give you lots of assists, he also has 5* weak foot and amazing shooting stats like 86 Shot Power, 88 curve and 84 long shots that will give you lots of goals from the outside of the box!

Yilmaz - Perfect player to finish this review! He has got 84 pace, amazing dribbling, a rocket of a shot and amazing heading! He has 87 attacking positioning which is perfect because like that he will know where to stay when the other players pass him the ball! He has high/low workrates so he will just stay up there and wait for the ball to come to him!

Conclusion - I love this team and for 10k I doubt that there is a team that is better than this one!

Last edited by Benficafan on Tue Mar 18 2014, 17:27; edited 1 time in total
Benficafan
Benficafan
Premium
Premium

SF Points : 412210

Back to top Go down

FIFA 14 - Amazing 10k Hybrid! Empty Re: FIFA 14 - Amazing 10k Hybrid!

Post by Taylor Mon Mar 17 2014, 21:47

Great team and really nice review! I've moved this to the Squad Reviews section/added 25k SF Points.
Taylor
Taylor
Owner
Owner

SF Points : 1090386

Back to top Go down

Post by Benficafan Mon Mar 17 2014, 22:17

Neymar wrote:Great team and really nice review! I've moved this to the Squad Reviews section/added 25k SF Points.
ok Smile thanks

Benficafan
Benficafan
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Brochacho Tue Mar 18 2014, 01:40

Unable to see the picture. If you could please add a Futhead link to the squad for those who can't see it.
Brochacho
Brochacho
Elite
Elite

SF Points : 377018
Gamertag : Brochacho Dos

Back to top Go down

Post by l N l Ronaldo 7 Tue Mar 18 2014, 04:34

Brochacho wrote:Unable to see the picture. If you could please add a Futhead link to the squad for those who can't see it.

For those who can't see the squad image: http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/8389465/
l N l Ronaldo 7
l N l Ronaldo 7
Banned
Banned

SF Points : 69250
Gamertag : l N l Ronaldo 7

Back to top Go down

FIFA 14 - Amazing 10k Hybrid! Empty FIFA 14 - Amazing 10k Hybrid!

Post by Benficafan Tue Mar 18 2014, 17:32

Brochacho wrote:Unable to see the picture. If you could please add a Futhead link to the squad for those who can't see it.
oh, i'm sorry. I have already edited the review and put a link in there Smile

Benficafan
Benficafan
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum