Simply FIFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Simply Fifa!

FIFA 14 - 30k Squad Review with Cheap IF

5 posters

Go down

FIFA 14 - 30k Squad Review with Cheap IF Empty FIFA 14 - 30k Squad Review with Cheap IF

Post by Benficafan Sat Mar 08 2014, 20:29

I decided to build a team with an amazing cheap IF, and for this squad the IF is Tosic Smile

And this is the team -
FIFA 14 - 30k Squad Review with Cheap IF Edda674c9de69db79e228d2564dbd8e2

Let's start in the defense -

Helton is probably one of the best goalkeepers in this game, he is fast coming out of goal, he has amazing reflexes and decent handling! He is also really tall and cheap!

Piszczek is after Lahm, the best RB in the game this year, for a full-back he has the perfect workrates, is amazingly fast, has lots of strength and really good crossing... for his price, you can't get a better RB!

Subotic and Mangala are perfect together, they're both really pacy, really tall, strong, good defending and amazing heading!

When you see the team, you think that Digne is the weakest link, but no. He is really good, not Piszczek good, but decent... he has pace, good defending and good crossing...

Matuidi is an all-rounded GOD, he is an amazing box-to-box midfielder, because he has everything, pace, shooting, passing, dribbling and defending! The only problem you might have with him is that he is not that tall, so he will rarely win balls in the air, but next to him you have Matic who is 194 cm tall...

About Matic, he is the perfect CDM in this game! He is really strong, has less than 70 pace on his card but it feels way higher, and has a rocket of a shot, most shots you take out of goal with him, will most likely go in!

Bender is like Matuidi, but he is more defensive-minded... he is a mix between Matic and Matuidi... has high/high workrates and is pretty good defensively... but not that good attacking wise! If you think that the midfield, is all in the defense go with Mkhitaryan, who has stats that fit in the CM position!

In the attack, we have the main man of this team, IF Tosic, who has on his card some impressive stats!

FIFA 14 - 30k Squad Review with Cheap IF 4e03e1e530b433e54c5e9b7284847d10

Tosic is one of the best players I've used this year. He has a great combination of pace, dribbling and shooting, that we can't see in lots of wingers in Ultimate Team. He suits perfectly in this position because he has 4* skills, 3* weak foot, the pace and the most important the shooting... because near post shots are really OP...

Djuricic in the other hand has really bad shooting on his card... but you can't notice it in the game... he just scores goals for fun when I use him! Really fun player to use this year, lots of pace, 4* skills and also lots of agility and balance!

Now the striker, Doumbia! This guy has been amazing since FUT12, he has lots of pace, strength, 4* skills, 4* weak foot, amazing shooting and amazing dribbling, which is good if you don't abuse the crosses, which won't work a lot in this team, although Doumbia has good heading stats and can score some goals through headers!

Conclusion -

I simply love this team! It has an amazing goalkeeper, strong defenders, strong midfielders and then an amazing attack! It is really fun to use, specially for the price!

I rate this team 8.5/10!

Last edited by Benficafan on Sat Mar 08 2014, 21:59; edited 2 times in total
Benficafan
Benficafan
Premium
Premium

SF Points : 412210

Back to top Go down

FIFA 14 - 30k Squad Review with Cheap IF Empty Re: FIFA 14 - 30k Squad Review with Cheap IF

Post by UberPwnMuffin Sat Mar 08 2014, 20:41

Looks really good! I would go for Gündogan over Bender for some more attacking prowess in the midfield.
UberPwnMuffin
UberPwnMuffin
Premium
Premium

SF Points : 1228750
PSN ID : Ub3rPwnMuffin
Gamertag : Ub3rPwnMuff1n

Back to top Go down

FIFA 14 - 30k Squad Review with Cheap IF Empty Re: 30k with Cheap IF

Post by Benficafan Sat Mar 08 2014, 20:50

UberPwnMuffin wrote:Looks really good! I would go for Gündogan over Bender for some more attacking prowess in the midfield.
Yes, you can go with Gundogan or Mkhitaryan, I didn't put Gundogan because I wanted it to be under 30k Smile

Last edited by Benficafan on Sat Mar 08 2014, 21:43; edited 1 time in total
Benficafan
Benficafan
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

FIFA 14 - 30k Squad Review with Cheap IF Empty Re: FIFA 14 - 30k Squad Review with Cheap IF

Post by bubbi_177 Sat Mar 08 2014, 21:26

looks great and great guide there
bubbi_177
bubbi_177
Premium
Premium

SF Points : 560402

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Sun Mar 09 2014, 17:24

Looks like a nice team, good review. Smile I've changed those image links to images in your post.

Added 25k SF Points added/moved to the Squad Reviews section.
Taylor
Taylor
Owner
Owner

SF Points : 1090386

Back to top Go down

Post by FabrYs Sun Mar 09 2014, 17:40

Nice team for a decent budget, I don't kike Doumbia, but the rest of players are great there, and I have no other TS in mind to replace him so... thumbs up! Smile
FabrYs
FabrYs
Elite
Elite

SF Points : 126001
Gamertag : YsdeBordeaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Benficafan Sun Mar 09 2014, 17:49

Neymar wrote:Looks like a nice team, good review. Smile I've changed those image links to images in your post.

Added 25k SF Points added/moved to the Squad Reviews section.
Thanks Smile
Benficafan
Benficafan
Premium
Premium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down