Simply FIFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Simply Fifa!

FIFA 14 - Luis Suarez Review

5 posters

Go down

FIFA 14 - Luis Suarez Review Empty FIFA 14 - Luis Suarez Review

Post by RKHAN132 Fri Mar 07 2014, 18:14

FIFA 14 - Luis Suarez Review PqC6UQx

Luis Suarez is superb , and being a liverpool fan I aspired to buy him at the very start of ultimate team. However, I was reluctant to buy him for a long while due to his stats not looking too good but then I bit the bullet and haven't looked back since, he's been fantastic for me! 20 goals in 25 games shows you how good he is, considering he's in the centre forward position.

Originally I played podolski who was good but too unreliable, Suarez is a much more rounded player, he has the pace to beat most defenders, the shooting prowess to bang them in from all angles, the dribbling to get behind the defences and great passing to open up space for my striker (normally balotelli or falcao).

Stat by stat
+pace 81- suarez' pace is not amazing and he'll never be streaking up the pitch like chicarito but he's quick and can get up to speed nice and quick. People who run like they're on scooby doo annoy me, you don't want to be giving away a goal kick before you've got past David luiz/ insert sweaty defender name. Overall, not the best but plenty of pace. 8/10

+ shooting 83- this is a lie, this guy is amazing, give him some space inside the box and its in 9.5/10 times. I've even scored a few screamers with him! Considering that he's the cf not the striker he scores a lot, 20/25 games for me. Irl he wastes chances and is still the top scorer in the bpl, he plays like top scorer on fut but without the wasted chances!! The chances he gets are usually when the box is crowded and he nails them all. If I made fifa I'd put his shooting at 85/6 it's honestly amazing, even more so for a centre forward. 10/10

+passing 74- sounds terrible but he's a decent passer, I mostly use this attribute to lob balls over the top to balotelli and he does this very well. Also, in the 4-2-3-1 formation there is a lot of crossing, if I can't get around the defence and get 1v1 then I head out to the wing and cross it in to balotelli or falcao (depends who I'm playing) and some of his crosses are brilliant, he even once picked out Midgeyman himself, santi cazorla to score a header (I nearly cried when he scored) overall, good passing, he's not David silva but he's nearly there 9/10

+dribbling 89- not as good as I was expecting from the stat, I'm not much of a skiller so can't comment on that but his dribbling is great, just not as good as the rating. He can dribble past defenders and it makes him seem faster and he can change direction lightning fast andsend the defender the wrong way to find space for a long shot ( the sweatiness of all goals). Overall he's a very good dribbler, it certainly doesn't let him down but for me int not the most important stat. 7/10 because I expected more. True value 85.

Defending 55- doesn't matter really in a cf, it's nice that he's not always standing idly next to John terry while nasri is bombing down the wing on the counter. Suarez is usually up the top of the pitch ready to attack, which is exactly what your looking for in your cf. however , when the opposition is being extra sweaty and keeps knocking the ball around in the middle of the park he can put in a fut or intercept a pass now and again to start the counter, creating something from nothing more often than not resulting in a goal or corner. Overall, all you'd be expecting, stays up in attack mostly,7/10. who cares really right, he's a cf not a cb.

+heading 70- lie, this is his best stat, surpasses all expectations, with my crossing game he scores a lot, he's tall(5'11) and fairly strong so he is good at getting up and winning headers. He's like a Uruguayan falcao, for me anyway, I'm never worried seeing its him climbing for the header. 10/10 I'd say his true values is at least 80.

Last edited by RKHAN132 on Mon Mar 10 2014, 19:47; edited 1 time in total
RKHAN132
RKHAN132

SF Points : 30750
PSN ID : rahat_khan

Back to top Go down

FIFA 14 - Luis Suarez Review Empty Re: FIFA 14 - Luis Suarez Review

Post by Taylor Fri Mar 07 2014, 18:26

We'll need a bit more detail than this. Maybe check out some of the other Player Reviews already posted in the section. And just another little tip, you don't need to give every word a capital letter, it's kinda weird to read when it's like that.

It's a good start though. Smile
Taylor
Taylor
Owner
Owner

SF Points : 1090386

Back to top Go down

FIFA 14 - Luis Suarez Review Empty Re: Luis Suarez Review

Post by RKHAN132 Mon Mar 10 2014, 19:49

Please Check Its Done
RKHAN132
RKHAN132

SF Points : 30750
PSN ID : rahat_khan

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor Mon Mar 10 2014, 20:54

That's a lot better now. Smile Moved to the Player Reviews section/added 25k SF Points.
Taylor
Taylor
Owner
Owner

SF Points : 1090386

Back to top Go down

Post by UKMattYT Mon Mar 10 2014, 22:19

he is a god on this game, but only with sturridge for me. dont know why but i dont like him otherwise. weird
UKMattYT
UKMattYT
Premium
Premium

SF Points : 250700
PSN ID : Matt_Utd10

Back to top Go down

Post by mattfcb Tue Mar 11 2014, 01:14

I had him in an Uruguay hybrid few months back, he was outstanding! I bought his UP SIF card few weeks back in a BPL team, he was a real disappointment. He felt really sluggish on and off the ball, his pace on the card did not live up to the standards. Maybe I'll give the NIF card another shot.
mattfcb
mattfcb

SF Points : 1500

Back to top Go down

Post by UKMattYT Tue Mar 11 2014, 18:38

i think it definitely depends how the rest of the team plays
UKMattYT
UKMattYT
Premium
Premium

SF Points : 250700
PSN ID : Matt_Utd10

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobSwans Tue Mar 11 2014, 23:35

He didnt play too well for me. I had him in a 41212 formation with Aguero next to him.
JacobSwans
JacobSwans
Premium
Premium

SF Points : 181250
Gamertag : KA x SnIpEzZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down