Simply FIFA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Simply Fifa!

FIFA 14 - Kenwyne Jones Review - Best striker I've used.

4 posters

Go down

FIFA 14 - Kenwyne Jones Review - Best striker I've used. Empty FIFA 14 - Kenwyne Jones Review - Best striker I've used.

Post by Twenty Mon Mar 03 2014, 23:51

Kenwyne Jones player review

This beautiful man that goes by the name of Kenwyne Jones eats up defenders, digests them and then spits them over the opponent whilst running around doing the "sshhhh!" celebration. I'm serious.

Player overview
I decided to review this player because in my opinion he is the best striker on the game. I have used Suarez, Gomez, Adebayor IF, Aguero and Llorente but i am telling you, none of them match up to this guy. He was originally lined up along side Crouch in my Stoke team but i liked him so much he became my main striker in every team i build. Even if i sub him on off the bench.

Be warned, if you like to play the ball over the top to your striker and dribble past 5 players then this is probably not for you. Kenwynes style is to win the ball over the top, throw 2 players on the floor, eat 3 and then scream it in top corner Wink

Stand out stats
FIFA 14 - Kenwyne Jones Review - Best striker I've used. Dba7fd5b1a27b16bc9a4befb405cfad2_zps5dbbb1a8
You see right there in the bottom right corner, 86 heading. This guy wins every header. He wins every corner, every cross and every goal kick. This is so useful because if i am under pressure i just punt it up the pitch and let Sir Kenny J knock the ball down for me and retain possession.

In game he has some noticeable stats such as 91 strength and 83 shot power. The strength really shows, and more so the shot power. I think he has so much more shot power and this really helps his long shots as they catch the keeper of guard and he hardly moves.

His passing is really good. Genuinely. I'm not sure why but pass the ball into Kenwynes feet and then turn around and over the to through ball to one of your wingers and i promise you he will surprise you with his ability to play the ball.

Please enjoy this pointless info graphic that displays some things about the Kenny-meister.
FIFA 14 - Kenwyne Jones Review - Best striker I've used. Untitled-1_zpse57da625

Important stats and how i rate them
69 Pace: says 69 on the card stat but it feels more like about 75-80 in game. Partner this with his strength and you have an unstoppable force
70 Shooting: This is a complete lie. Has one of the best shots I've used. I think this feels more like 82 (Low free kick accuracy brings it down remember)
69 Dribbling: Well, hes not going to weave past players but his control means he can touch the ball down from the air and make it stick to his feet.
55 Passing: This is something that surprises people the most, his ability to play the ball. Honestly you have got to try it!
54 Defending: People normally shrug this stat off as unnecessary but the amount of times Kenwyne has tackled their defenders then held them off in a 30 yard sprint to hit one home is too many time.
86 heading: Says it all really. Partnered with his strength you have an unstoppable force in the air that beats every defender.
91 Strength: * hell i promise you Kenwyne will never get pushed off the ball and if he does it just charges up his anger bar and then he will make them pay for their mistakes.
83 Shot power: He can legitimately blast the ball into the back of the net from 40 yards and then back flip like it was nothing while the keeper is getting treatment for broken wrists.

As of the time of creation Kenwyne Jones is currently 1.3k on the market making him so cheap it almost feels like a steal. So there is no excuse for you to snatch him up and try him out.
For a more updated price please click here.

FINAL RATING: 9/10
+ Great Heading
+ Great strength
+ Passing
+ LONG SHOTS

- Pace
- Dribbling

Thanks for reading my review, sorry it is short i just hope have convinced some of you into buying this monster Smile

Last edited by Twenty on Tue Mar 04 2014, 09:06; edited 1 time in total
Twenty
Twenty

SF Points : 65500
Gamertag : Twenty Minutes

Back to top Go down

FIFA 14 - Kenwyne Jones Review - Best striker I've used. Empty Re: FIFA 14 - Kenwyne Jones Review - Best striker I've used.

Post by Brochacho Tue Mar 04 2014, 00:06

You never cease to amaze me with the pictures and detail you put into your reviews/guides. Unfortunately for this review, you need to add more. Obviously the most important stats are stated, but maybe include all of the card stats and give a rating out of 10 on each as well as a rating out of 10 for the card overall.
Brochacho
Brochacho
Elite
Elite

SF Points : 377018
Gamertag : Brochacho Dos

Back to top Go down

FIFA 14 - Kenwyne Jones Review - Best striker I've used. Empty Re: FIFA 14 - Kenwyne Jones Review - Best striker I've used.

Post by UTcrack Tue Mar 04 2014, 00:11

Going to give it a try! lml
UTcrack
UTcrack

SF Points : 13750
PSN ID : Machin3gun-90

Back to top Go down

Post by Twenty Tue Mar 04 2014, 00:35

Not a problem, ill make the changes later im sleeping now Smile I have a few videos to add aswell that will improve it.
Twenty
Twenty

SF Points : 65500
Gamertag : Twenty Minutes

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaucho Mon Apr 28 2014, 19:19

Great review... I'm curious, I'll give him a try...

Thanks!
Gaucho
Gaucho

SF Points : 4500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down